Tagged - Meet, Chat, Flirt
10,000,000 - 50,000,000 downloads
- Cool interface
- Paypal integration to pay Gold credits
- Pushed notifications
- Just needs to add more features (all that are available in the web version)
+ By Tagged Inc
Tagged is the official app of the social network Tagged.com that allows you to keep in touch with friends and develop new connections
If you are one of the 100 millions of users that are already on Tagged.com you will like to stay connected to that social network from your Android. If you're not a user, you will be able to create an account from this app.
Tagged.com is a social network based on making personal relationship. Its strong point is the suggestion and the matching by the personal profile info. Tagged members meet one another, make friendships, share common interests and... find love. Actually this last is one of the basis of this last social network. 100 millions of single users are a proof of its success.
Tagged app for Android allows you to perform the basic features that you can do in the web version. Add new friends, check profiles out, suggest friends, send direct messages, search friends, post, upload photos, "meet me"... among other features.
Tagged has been developed by the developer team of Tagged Inc., and that's the only app that they've launched on market.
If you're a Tagged user or you are willing to be one, Tagged for Android will help you out to stay connected with your friends wherever you are. Recommendable.
• Filter and Search for people to browse by location, gender, age, nationality and more.
• Meet new people quickly through Meet Me, it's a dating game.
• Browse and chat with girls and guys near you.
• Meet more people in Pets, the popular social game where players compete to collect other players.
• Chat with girls through messaging.
• Send free Luv to friends daily.
• Upgrade to VIP status to find out who’s viewed your profile and to see if messages you’ve sent have been read.
• Find girls nearby using Browse
• Date guys from around the world with our open network
• Free to join, free to use!
Everyone is invited to the party. Date people near you or from every corner of the globe. Tagged is for all adults, all nationalities, and all backgrounds.
"This is the best way to meet awesome people! I've hung out with so many people on this site. :)" Cassy, 28
"This app is amazing. You can just be yourself." Nick A., 22
"I love the game of Pets, I play every day." Steve S., 52
"It's so easy!!! Love this app and the website. Better than any other online dating site" Rob D., 30
Come for friendship, dating, or fun. Make it your nightclub, your speed dating, your coffee house, your favorite lunch spot—everyone’s invited to Tagged and the possibilities are endless. Whether you're straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, there is someone for you on Tagged.
Please note: We take your privacy very seriously. Your exact location and personal information will never be given without your permission. YOU decide if, when, and how you want to connect.
- Bug fix for issue where users were seeing an incorrect alert counts
- Big fix for issue where incorrect gold balance was intermittently displaying when launching app
- Miscellaneous crash fixes and performance improvements
It says upgrade but the interface is still the same. Save for the fact that ALMOST everything needs a VIP access to even see who likes you. It kinda feels like the app is going backwards. LAME!
What is this retarded VIP nonsense? Every single person I try to contact now claims that they're "really popular right now.". Seems like a ploy to get people to sign up for that bs service.
Nice and easy
I love it thia to use
I'm giving Tagged 5 stars but this app is the most frustrating app I've ever used. Two days ago I couldn't open my friends or requests, yesterday I couldn't open pets. Now today added to those issues I can't open anyone's profile including my own. It's not my device because I have this app on 3 different devices. It's the app OMG FIT IT! By the way I've used this app for years and about to delete
I used to like this app (not love it) but not anymore. It sucks that you now have to join VIP in order to view those that "liked" your profile.
I keep getting tag views when I'm from hi5. Now the app is incompatible so I download this app. How is it that it is the same when I can use my email or password to log in?